Clarksville Academy Varsity Football

SonOfACoach

Clarksville Academy has hired its new head coach Steadman Bell former assistant coach of Nashville Christian School for the past 6 years, will take over as HC of the Cougars. The Cougars are looking for an OC, if you're interested please email Coach Bell at steadman_bell@yahoo.com. Thank you! Possible teaching opportunities are available as well. 

• 9 months later...

This kind of support nurtures talent and fosters a sense of belonging among players and fans alike. For those passionate about following the broader world of competitive sports, including the vibrant esports scene, https://www.vpesports.com/ is an excellent resource. It provides insights and updates on various games, celebrating the competitive spirit across traditional and digital arenas.

Edited by Carlostrond

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recent Posts

• One school gets fined over $4,000 dollars because they had a baseball coach that gets ejected over a rule that is not in the rule book today (because no umpires in Tennessee called that rule when that coach was ejected). One school will get fined over $3,000 dollars because they had a football coach intentionally cheated. I hope TSSAA keeps a receipt over what schools they fined and how much, and for what reason. Meanwhile, if I'm a football coach at a school that has $3,000+ in the piggy bank, then hmmm.. No one knew Clinton was cheating intentionally until they went overboard and changed over 1,000 grades, and the word got out.
    • I didn’t know South Pittsburgs schedule could get any easier …
    • I just learned of this today and am very happy for Coach Peek. Excellent coach, better man. 
    • Ok, I thought it was just me being technology inept. Yeah, that's absolute bull.
    • Everyone in Clinton knew that they sold out to win at all cost. The Clinton community saw what coach Keith was doing bringing in players. They knew something fishy was happening but was holding their breath that the dam didn’t break. Unfortunately, it broke big time.  There’s a reason the principal resigned as soon as this broke, he knew what was about to come out and no doubt he was involved in the grade changes by pressuring the credit recovery teachers. I’m sure he was feeling the pressure of meeting graduation rate plus he wanted football to win. The Clinton football program felt the pressure to win in football especially with the success the school across the bridge was having.  I’m sure Clinton always felt like they had to measure up to AC.  I’m sure there is some fine teachers and staff at Clinton High School, but unfortunately the greed and jealously sunk the ship at Clinton High School and the football program. It will take years to shake this situation and move forward. The next head coach will have a nightmare to fix and try to undo the damage.  I bet the coach will try to burn it to the ground on his way out. He knows the whole story along with principal who resigned. Staff members careers were shattered because of this.  Best of luck, to Clinton High School as they move forward.